Elder Law Issues
Elder Law Issues broadcasts each Friday at 10:04 am on 88.9 WFSU-FM. Sponsored by Elder Law attorney Twyla Sketchley of The Sketchley Law Firm, Elder Law Issues addresses the questions and concerns of seniors and their caregivers.
If you have a question, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Elder Law Issues in the subject line of your message.
- February 23, 2018 - What is the Family Medical Leave Act?
- February 16, 2018 - What is Seniors vs Crime?
- February 9, 2018 - How can I protect myself from identity theft?
- February 2, 2018 - What is identity theft?
- January 26, 2018 - What is a Marchman Act?
- January 19, 2018 - What is a Baker Act?
- January 12, 2018 - What is a health insurance exchange under the Affordable Care Act?
- January 5, 2018 - What is an aging resource center or an ARC?
- December 29, 2017 - How do I find information about the ratings of a nursing home in Florida?
- December 22, 2017 - What is hospice care?