Elder Law Issues
Elder Law Issues broadcasts each Friday at 10:04 am on 88.9 WFSU-FM. Sponsored by Elder Law attorney Twyla Sketchley of The Sketchley Law Firm, Elder Law Issues addresses the questions and concerns of seniors and their caregivers.
If you have a question, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Elder Law Issues in the subject line of your message.
- April 20, 2018 - What are the basic estate planning documents that an individual needs?
- April 13, 2018 - What are filial responsibility laws?
- April 6, 2018 - What is caregiver burnout?
- March 30, 2018 - What is a certified aging in place specialist?
- March 23, 2018 - What is the Americans with Disabilities Act?
- March 16, 2018 - What can employers do to prevent caregiver, or family responsibility, discrimination?
- March 9, 2018 - What is caregiver, or family responsibility, discrimination?
- March 2, 2018 - Can I use the Family Medical Leave Act leave to care for my elderly parent?
- February 23, 2018 - What is the Family Medical Leave Act?
- February 16, 2018 - What is Seniors vs Crime?