Elder Law Issues
Elder Law Issues broadcasts each Friday at 10:04 am on 88.9 WFSU-FM. Sponsored by Elder Law attorney Twyla Sketchley of The Sketchley Law Firm, Elder Law Issues addresses the questions and concerns of seniors and their caregivers.
If you have a question, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Elder Law Issues in the subject line of your message.
- November 17, 2017 - What is informed consent for medical treatment?
- November 10, 2017 - What is a family guardian?
- November 3, 2017 - What is a professional guardian?
- October 27, 2017 - What is a public guardian?
- October 20, 2017 - October is National Guardianship Month
- October 13, 2017 - What is the Community Care for the Elderly, or CCE, program?
- October 6, 2017 - What is a Silver Alert?
- September 29, 2017 - What is a guardian advocate for a person with a developmental disability?
- September 22, 2017 - What is a memory disorder clinic?
- September 15, 2017 - What is the SHINE Program?