Wealth Watch, hosted by Stacy Bush and Kent Patrick, broadcasts each Wednesday at 3:04 pm on 88.9 WFSU-FM. Sponsored by Bush Wealth Management, Wealth Watch provides tips around investment and retirement planning.
If you have a question, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Wealth Watch in the subject line of your message.
- May 22, 2019 - What are the new retirement plan contribution limits for IRA’s and 401k’s?
- May 15, 2019 - What do I need to do if I feel I am being scammed by someone claiming to represent the IRS?
- May 8, 2019 - How do I maximize my charitable givings under the new tax law?
- May 1, 2019 - I'm getting ready to retire. What do I need to do?
- April 24, 2019 - If I Retire at Age 62, will I be eligible for Medicare at that time?
- April 17, 2019 - How do I create a sustainable budget?
- April 10, 2019 - How much should I keep in an emergency fund?
- April 3, 2019 - Should you take social security right away?
- March 27, 2019 - Should I invest in increments or all at once?
- March 20, 2019 - Am I underfunding my retirement?