Tax Minute airs Mondays at 10:04 am ET and Thursdays at 3:04 pm ET on 88.9 WFSU-FM. It is brought to you by Carroll and Company, CPAs.
Located in beautiful Tallahassee, Carroll and Company's four partners and 20+ staff have provided tax, bookkeeping, audit, controllership, retirement plan and qualified settlement fund administration, consulting, and campaign compliance services to more than 1,300 clients across a broad range of industries throughout Florida since 1990.
Do you have a question about federal or state income and payroll taxes, accounting best practices, preventing fraud, or other tax matters? We invite you to submit your question below for possible inclusion in a future broadcast.
If you have a question, please email email@example.com. Please reference Tax Minute in the subject line of your message.
- September 18, 2017 - What is MyRA and who can use it?
- September 11, 2017 - What do Tax Exempt organizations have to file with the IRS?
- September 4, 2017 - What is a SEP retirement plan?
- August 28, 2017 - Why should I participate in my employer FSA or Flexible Spending Account?
- August 21, 2017 - What is the Alternative Minimum Tax or AMT?
- August 14, 2017 - Are mortgage points paid to a lender tax deductible?
- August 7, 2017 - Why should I participate in my employer FSA or Flexible Spending Account?
- July 31, 2017 - Are home improvements made for medical reasons tax deductible?
- July 24, 2017 - When would I need to register my business in another state?
- July 17, 2017 - What do Tax Exempt organizations have to file with the IRS?