Episode #3201 / Length: 57 minutes
Alongside the fastest, strongest, smartest animals are nature's misfits, odd, bizarre and unlikely creatures that at first glance seem ill-equipped for survival. Left at the starting line in the race for life, these are the apparent losers in the story of evolution, yet somehow they manage to cling to life and in some cases even thrive. "Animal Misfits" reveals some surprising details about how evolution really works, demonstrating that all animals are remarkably well-adapted to their chosen way of life.
Scheduled Broadcast Times
- Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 8:00 PM ET / 7:00 pm CT on WFSU
- Thursday, January 25, 2018 at 1:00 AM ET / 12:00 am CT on WFSU
- Friday, January 26, 2018 at 4:00 AM ET / 3:00 am CT on WFSU
- Sunday, January 28, 2018 at 2:00 AM ET / 1:00 am CT on WFSU
- Sunday, January 28, 2018 at 1:00 PM ET / 12:00 pm CT on WFSU