Episode #1706 / Length: 27 minutes
Host Julia Collin Davison reveals the steps for making perfect pan-seared salmon. Next, tasting expert Jack Bishop challenges host Bridget Lancaster to a tasting of fish sauce. Then, science expert Dan Souza demonstrates the differences between wild and farmed salmon. Finally, test cook Elle Simone shows Julia the secrets to making the ultimate shrimp scampi.
Scheduled Broadcast Times
- Thursday, February 22, 2018 at 8:30 PM ET / 7:30 pm CT on WFSU Create
- Friday, February 23, 2018 at 12:00 AM ET / Thursday, February 22, 2018 11:00 pm CT on WFSU Create
- Friday, February 23, 2018 at 2:30 AM ET / 1:30 am CT on WFSU Create
- Saturday, March 31, 2018 at 9:00 AM ET / 8:00 am CT on WFSU Create
- Saturday, March 31, 2018 at 9:00 PM ET / 8:00 pm CT on WFSU Create