Episode #105 / Length: 57 minutes
Join Ann Curry for the dramatic reunions of people who lost touch after the civil rights movement. Fatima hopes to thank Thelma for her courage in the face of racism, and Sherie searches for the friend who inspired her commitment to social justice.
Scheduled Broadcast Times
- Tuesday, February 20, 2018 at 8:00 PM ET / 7:00 pm CT on WFSU
- Wednesday, February 21, 2018 at 1:00 AM ET / 12:00 am CT on WFSU
- Thursday, February 22, 2018 at 5:00 AM ET / 4:00 am CT on WFSU
- Friday, February 23, 2018 at 2:00 AM ET / 1:00 am CT on WFSU
- Monday, February 26, 2018 at 5:00 AM ET / 4:00 am CT on WFSU