Aging Today broadcasts each Tuesday at 3:04 pm on 88.9 WFSU-FM. Sponsored by The Pepper Institute on Aging and Public Policy and the Claude Pepper Center, Aging Today discusses research on the possibilities and challenges of an aging society. Aging Today is also sponsored in part by the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute.
If you have a question, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Aging Today in the subject line of your message.
- March 24, 2020 - How much income do retirees get from Social Security?
- March 17, 2020 - How much does assisted living cost?
- March 10, 2020 - Is curiosity a key to healthy aging?
- March 3, 2020 - Why is age discrimination hard to prove?
- February 25, 2020 - How many people plan for their transition from driving?
- February 18, 2020 - Do older drivers have more crashes than younger ones?
- February 11, 2020 - Do weather emergencies affect older adults differently?
- February 4, 2020 - How can lifestyle habits affect our healthy life expectancy?
- January 28, 2020 - Does getting older have to hurt?
- January 21, 2020 - What’s the origin of the song Happy Birthday?