Aging Today broadcasts each Tuesday at 3:04 pm on 88.9 WFSU-FM. Sponsored by The Pepper Institute on Aging and Public Policy and the Claude Pepper Center, Aging Today discusses research on the possibilities and challenges of an aging society. Aging Today is also sponsored in part by the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute.
If you have a question, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Aging Today in the subject line of your message.
- October 27, 2020 - How do Medicaid eligible Floridians receive long term care services?
- October 20, 2020 - Does the nightly news accurately represent the participation of older Americans in social movements?
- October 13, 2020 - How does age affect criminal behavior and incarceration?
- October 6, 2020 - Is it true that younger people are more politically engaged than older people?
- September 29, 2020 - Has support for veterans declined now that there are fewer of them?
- September 22, 2020 - How do Medicaid eligible Floridians receive long term care services?
- September 15, 2020 - Does the nightly news accurately represent the participation of older Americans in social movements?
- September 8, 2020 - How common are arbitration clauses in nursing homes’ contracts with residents?
- September 1, 2020 - How can older adults avoid social isolation while practicing social distancing?
- August 25, 2020 - Why are older adults especially vulnerable to financial exploitation?