Aging Today broadcasts each Tuesday at 3:04 pm on 88.9 WFSU-FM. Sponsored by The Pepper Institute on Aging and Public Policy and the Claude Pepper Center, Aging Today discusses research on the possibilities and challenges of an aging society. Aging Today is also sponsored in part by the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute.
If you have a question, please email email@example.com. Please reference Aging Today in the subject line of your message.
- January 19, 2021 - How common is elder financial exploitation?
- January 12, 2021 - Has support for veterans declined now that there are fewer of them?
- January 5, 2021 - Is it true that younger people are more politically engaged than older people?
- December 29, 2020 - How do Medicaid eligible Floridians receive long term care services?
- December 22, 2020 - Does the nightly news accurately represent the participation of older Americans in social movements?
- December 15, 2020 - How does age affect criminal behavior and incarceration?
- December 8, 2020 - How do nursing homes avoid the spread of infections?
- December 1, 2020 - How have nursing home regulations changed over time?
- November 24, 2020 - How can older pedestrians avoid injury?
- November 17, 2020 - How was “middle-age” invented?