Aging Today broadcasts each Tuesday at 3:04 pm on 88.9 WFSU-FM. Sponsored by The Pepper Institute on Aging and Public Policy and the Claude Pepper Center, Aging Today discusses research on the possibilities and challenges of an aging society. Aging Today is also sponsored in part by the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute.
If you have a question, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Aging Today in the subject line of your message.
- January 14, 2020 - When did people start sending birthday cards?
- January 7, 2020 - How do friends affect our later years?
- December 31, 2019 - What is lifelong learning?
- December 24, 2019 - Could the extra years people are living nowadays change how we think about the life course?
- December 17, 2019 - Why do women tend to outlive men?
- December 10, 2019 - Who was Claude Pepper?
- December 3, 2019 - How has life expectancy changed over time?
- November 26, 2019 - How rapidly is the world’s population aging?
- November 19, 2019 - How common is hearing loss in later life?
- November 12, 2019 - What are the consequences of uncorrected hearing loss?