Aging Today broadcasts each Tuesday at 3:04 pm on 88.9 WFSU-FM. Sponsored by The Pepper Institute on Aging and Public Policy and the Claude Pepper Center, Aging Today discusses research on the possibilities and challenges of an aging society. Aging Today is also sponsored in part by the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute.
If you have a question, please email email@example.com. Please reference Aging Today in the subject line of your message.
- May 26, 2020 - How was “middle-age” invented?
- May 19, 2020 - How can older pedestrians avoid injury?
- May 12, 2020 - How do pets affect our well-being in later life?
- May 5, 2020 - How common are arbitration clauses in nursing homes’ contracts with residents?
- April 28, 2020 - How can older adults avoid social isolation while practicing social distancing?
- April 21, 2020 - Why are older adults especially vulnerable to financial exploitation?
- April 14, 2020 - How common is elder financial exploitation?
- April 7, 2020 - What are defined benefit retirement plans?
- March 31, 2020 - Can we count on having Social Security in the future?
- March 24, 2020 - How much income do retirees get from Social Security?