Aging Today broadcasts each Tuesday at 3:04 pm on 88.9 WFSU-FM. Sponsored by The Pepper Institute on Aging and Public Policy and the Claude Pepper Center, Aging Today discusses research on the possibilities and challenges of an aging society. Aging Today is also sponsored in part by the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute.
If you have a question, please email email@example.com. Please reference Aging Today in the subject line of your message.
- August 4, 2020 - How does age affect criminal behavior and incarceration?
- July 28, 2020 - How have nursing home regulations changed over time?
- July 21, 2020 - How can older pedestrians avoid injury?
- July 14, 2020 - How was “middle-age” invented?
- July 7, 2020 - How common are arbitration clauses in nursing homes’ contracts with residents?
- June 30, 2020 - How can older adults avoid social isolation while practicing social distancing?
- June 23, 2020 - How do nursing homes avoid the spread of infections?
- June 16, 2020 - How have nursing home regulations changed over time?
- June 9, 2020 - Why are older adults especially vulnerable to financial exploitation?
- June 2, 2020 - How common is elder financial exploitation?