Recognition For You
Sponsored by Awards4U, Recognition for You broadcasts each Tuesday at 10:04am on 88.9 WFSU-FM. Recognition for You addresses the opportunities to motivate, inspire and reward customers, colleagues, and those who enhance our community.
If you have a question, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Recognition For You in the subject line of your message.
- November 13, 2018 - How can we commit more random acts of recognition?
- November 6, 2018 - How many of you still have trophies from your childhood?
- October 30, 2018 - What can we learn about recognition from our teachers?
- October 23, 2018 - Do you recognize your community partners for their support?
- October 16, 2018 - How should corporate milestones be recognized?
- October 9, 2018 - Is it true millennials just don't want to put in the hours to get ahead?
- October 2, 2018 - What's in a card?
- September 25, 2018 - Why is employee satisfaction more important than client satisfaction?
- September 18, 2018 - How can you turn service awards into staff motivation?
- September 11, 2018 - Can we compliment our way to happy employees and customers?