Episode #103 / Length: 57 minutes
Through the worlds of a religious faster, an ultra-marathon runner, a farmer and a young girl beating allergies, go deep into the world of the human gut, which processes the fuel our bodies need to keep going.
Scheduled Broadcast Times
- Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 10:00 PM ET / 9:00 pm CT on WFSU
- Thursday, May 13, 2021 at 2:00 AM ET / 1:00 am CT on WFSU
- Friday, May 14, 2021 at 3:00 AM ET / 2:00 am CT on WFSU
- Sunday, May 16, 2021 at 2:00 AM ET / 1:00 am CT on WFSU
- Monday, May 17, 2021 at 5:00 PM ET / 4:00 pm CT on WFSU