Change Your Brain, Heal Your Mind with Daniel Amen
The Washington Post wrote that by almost any measure Dr. Daniel Amen is the most popular psychiatrist in America. He is an award-winning brain imaging researcher, founder of The Amen Clinics, and the author of many bestselling books. His new program, Change Your Brain, Heal Your Mind with Daniel Amen, MD is based on his new book The End of Mental Illness: How Neuroscience is Transforming Psychiatry and Helping to Prevent or Reverse Anxiety, Depression, Bipolar, ADHD, Addictions, PTSD, Psychosis, and More. In his 14th national public television special, Change Your Brain, Heal Your Mind, Dr. Amen teaches viewers 6 practical steps to help them feel happier, sharper and more in control of their own destinies. He gives viewers the most important lessons he has taught thousands of patients over the last 40 years.
- Friday, August 28, 2020 9:00 pm ET / 8:00 pm CT on WFSU
- Saturday, August 29, 2020 3:00 pm ET / 2:00 pm CT on WFSU
- Sunday, August 30, 2020 11:30 pm ET / 10:30 pm CT on WFSU
- Tuesday, September 1, 2020 2:00 am ET / 1:00 am CT on WFSU
- Wednesday, September 2, 2020 4:00 am ET / 3:00 am CT on WFSU
- Saturday, September 12, 2020 1:00 am ET / 12:00 am CT on WFSU