Backyard Birding, sponsored by Wild Birds Unlimited of Tallahassee, is broadcast each Wednesday at 3:04pm on 88.9 WFSU-FM. Join host Mary Huggins as she provides ideas, tips and information to help you enhance and create more bird activity in your back yard.
If you have a question, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Backyard Birding in the subject line of your message.
- February 14, 2018 - How do I participate in the Great Backyard Bird Count?
- February 7, 2018 - What is the Great Backyard Bird Count?
- January 31, 2018 - How do birds find my feeders?
- January 24, 2018 - What are some tips for a clean and healthy feeding station?
- January 17, 2018 - What should I be feeding my birds?
- January 10, 2018 - How do I attract birds to my yard?
- January 3, 2018 - Why are some coffees advertised as bird-friendly?
- December 27, 2017 - When will the goldfinches be here?
- December 20, 2017 - Why are birdbaths so important in the winter?
- December 13, 2017 - How do birds stay warm in the winter?