Backyard Birding, sponsored by Wild Birds Unlimited of Tallahassee, is broadcast each Wednesday at 3:04pm on 88.9 WFSU-FM. Join host Mary Huggins as she provides ideas, tips and information to help you enhance and create more bird activity in your back yard.
If you have a question, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Backyard Birding in the subject line of your message.
- December 13, 2017 - How do birds stay warm in the winter?
- December 6, 2017 - Are there special foods that I should give to the birds in the winter?
- November 29, 2017 - What are the benefits of attracting birds to my yard?
- November 22, 2017 - What does the expression "responsible bird feeding mean"?
- November 15, 2017 - What hummingbirds will I see in the winter?
- November 8, 2017 - How do birds find my feeders?
- November 1, 2017 - Should I have feeders out in the fall?
- October 25, 2017 - What are some tips for a clean and healthy feeding station?
- October 18, 2017 - Is there a seed I can use to keep squirrels off my feeders?
- October 11, 2017 - Why is white millet recommended from October through April?