Backyard Birding, sponsored by Wild Birds Unlimited of Tallahassee, is broadcast each Wednesday at 3:04pm on 88.9 WFSU-FM. Join host Mary Huggins as she provides ideas, tips and information to help you enhance and create more bird activity in your back yard.
If you have a question, please email email@example.com. Please reference Backyard Birding in the subject line of your message.
- April 18, 2018 - What type of shelter should I provide for my backyard birds?
- April 11, 2018 - I found my bluebird nest destroyed and the babies gone. What happened?
- April 4, 2018 - What birds should I expect to see during migration?
- March 28, 2018 - How do I select a hummingbird feeder?
- March 21, 2018 - How should I mount my bluebird box?
- March 14, 2018 - When are the ruby throated hummingbirds in our area?
- March 7, 2018 - How long are bluebirds in their nesting box?
- February 28, 2018 - How do bluebirds pick a nesting spot?
- February 21, 2018 - When should I put up a blue bird nesting box?
- February 14, 2018 - How do I participate in the Great Backyard Bird Count?