Aging Today broadcasts each Tuesday at 3:04 pm on 88.9 WFSU-FM. Sponsored by The Pepper Institute on Aging and Public Policy and the Claude Pepper Center, Aging Today discusses research on the possibilities and challenges of an aging society. Aging Today is also sponsored in part by the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute.
If you have a question, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Aging Today in the subject line of your message.
- May 21, 2019 - Can we count on having Social Security in the future?
- May 14, 2019 - How much income do retirees get from Social Security?
- May 7, 2019 - How much does assisted living cost?
- April 30, 2019 - How many people plan for their transition from driving?
- April 23, 2019 - How common is it for Americans to fall into homelessness in their later years?
- April 16, 2019 - Does homelessness lead to premature aging?
- April 9, 2019 - How many older Americans are homeless?
- April 2, 2019 - What is lifelong learning?
- March 26, 2019 - Could the extra years people are living nowadays change how we think about the life course?
- March 19, 2019 - Why do women tend to outlive men?