Let your WFSU Public Media Education team enhance your instruction featuring trusted PBS KIDS content! We provide professional development workshops, classroom curriculum enrichment and a wide range of resources, all linked to state and national curriculum standards. Educator services we provide include:
- Ready To Learn workshops, specifically sharing programs and projects around the literacy and science properties that PBS and CPB are targeting for this 2015 – 2020 federal grant cycle
- Demonstrations of the wonders of PBS Learning Media–an ever-growing media library filled high-quality learning content
- Classroom visits to showcase PBS Kids ScratchJr, our free digital coding app
- Custom workshops for peer learning programs based on popular PBS Kids shows
- In-service workshops for teachers of Pre-K children
Contact us today to let us know how we might help you inspire your students and enrich your teaching.
Cyberchase Text-To-Teacher Workshop
Sign up for Text-to-Teacher and you’ll receive resources to help make STEM learning fun once a week via text message.
Family and Community Learning Workshops
Family and Community Learning Workshops (FCLW) are an exciting, new Ready To Learn (RTL) element that brings PBS KIDS programs and tools to families in an innovative, community-focused way!
Martha Speaks Reading Buddies
In this 10-week program, first grade students are paired with older students to learn new vocabulary.