Let your WFSU Public Media Education team enhance your instruction featuring trusted PBS KIDS content! We provide professional development workshops, classroom curriculum enrichment and a wide range of resources, all linked to state and national curriculum standards. Educator services we provide include:
- Ready To Learn workshops, specifically sharing programs and projects around the literacy and science properties that PBS and CPB are targeting for this 2015 – 2020 federal grant cycle
- Demonstrations of the wonders of PBS Learning Media–an ever-growing media library filled high-quality learning content
- Classroom visits to showcase PBS Kids ScratchJr, our free digital coding app
- Custom workshops for peer learning programs based on popular PBS Kids shows
- In-service workshops for teachers of Pre-K children
Contact us today to let us know how we might help you inspire your students and enrich your teaching.
Mission US Workshop
Educators from 4 counties and 2 states participated in a fantastic training that shared this engaging way to teach students 4th grade through 9th grade about US History.
There are currently no results to display.
Do you have any questions for the WFSU Education Team? Contact us with your questions or comments.