Let your WFSU Public Media Education team enhance your instruction featuring trusted PBS KIDS content! We provide professional development workshops, classroom curriculum enrichment and a wide range of resources, all linked to state and national curriculum standards. Educator services we provide include:
- Ready To Learn workshops, specifically sharing programs and projects around the literacy and science properties that PBS and CPB are targeting for this 2015 – 2020 federal grant cycle
- Demonstrations of the wonders of PBS Learning Media–an ever-growing media library filled high-quality learning content
- Classroom visits to showcase PBS Kids ScratchJr, our free digital coding app
- Custom workshops for peer learning programs based on popular PBS Kids shows
- In-service workshops for teachers of Pre-K children
Contact us today to let us know how we might help you inspire your students and enrich your teaching.
PBS Regional Teacher Summit Florida
PBS has partnered with WFSU to offer in-person teacher professional development that provides PBS LearningMedia training, professional development and peer learning opportunities.
Playful Learning for Educators
Playful Learning for Educators is our newest professional development opportunity. WFSU Public Media has been partnering with the Early Learning Coalition of the Big Bend to offer this series of four workshops to local early childcare providers.
There are currently no results to display.
Do you have any questions for the WFSU Education Team? Contact us with your questions or comments.