Virtual Bytes & Books: In The Ocean Deep
We are diving deep in the ocean for this Virtual Bytes & Books. This virtual adventure includes a live movement activity, a live story-time of “There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Shell!” Book by Lucille Colandro, a snack recipe, and a craft demo video for kiddos to do at home!
For security, parents must register here.
- Tissue Paper or construction paper (small strips)
- Small dixie cups or small cups (as many as they need per color)
- Scissors (kid safety or with grown-up help)
- Water cup (for diluting food color)
- Food coloring or watercolor
- Coffee filter
- pretzels/ or cheerios
- Almonds (alternative nut, or can go nut-free)
- M&Ms (or your alternative to something sweet)
*This virtual event is recorded but you have the option to mute your video/audio.