The Real Estate Advisors
The Real Estate Advisors broadcasts each Saturday at 8:39 am and 5:39 pm on 88.9 WFSU-FM. Sponsored by Cindy Cooper and Georgia Turner, Realtors with Coldwell Banker Hartung and Noblin. The Real Estate Advisors will provide tips and advice to buyers and sellers of residential properties in the Tallahassee area.
If you have a question, please email email@example.com. Please reference The Real Estate Advisors in the subject line of your message.
- January 16, 2021 - What’s a green home?
- January 9, 2021 - What are some of the general rules of the road when selling your home and you have pets?
- January 2, 2021 - What’s the best policy if there are pets in a home that’s for sale?
- December 26, 2020 - What are some of the most common mistakes to avoid when buying a home?
- December 19, 2020 - Do I need flood insurance?
- December 12, 2020 - What’s a smart home?
- December 5, 2020 - What are some general rules of the road when looking at homes that remain occupied by the seller?
- November 28, 2020 - Why is it a good idea for buyers to work with local lenders when purchasing a home?
- November 21, 2020 - Is it a good idea to attend the home inspection when purchasing a home?
- November 14, 2020 - Condominium living. Is it the right choice for you?