Elder Law Issues
Elder Law Issues broadcasts each Friday at 10:04 am on 88.9 WFSU-FM. Sponsored by Elder Law attorney Twyla Sketchley of The Sketchley Law Firm, Elder Law Issues addresses the questions and concerns of seniors and their caregivers.
If you have a question, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Elder Law Issues in the subject line of your message.
- January 17, 2020 - What is a living trust?
- January 10, 2020 - What is a trust?
- January 3, 2020 - What is a public guardian?
- December 27, 2019 - What is a professional guardian?
- December 20, 2019 - What is a guardian?
- December 13, 2019 - What is guardianship?
- December 6, 2019 - What is a living will?
- November 29, 2019 - What is a health care proxy?
- November 22, 2019 - What is a health care surrogate designation?
- November 8, 2019 - What is Medicaid?