Elder Law Issues
Elder Law Issues broadcasts each Friday at 10:04 am on 88.9 WFSU-FM. Sponsored by Elder Law attorney Twyla Sketchley of The Sketchley Law Firm, Elder Law Issues addresses the questions and concerns of seniors and their caregivers.
If you have a question, please email email@example.com. Please reference Elder Law Issues in the subject line of your message.
- August 7, 2020 - What is a professional guardian?
- July 31, 2020 - What is a public guardian?
- July 24, 2020 - What is the Community Care for the Elderly, or CCE, program?
- July 17, 2020 - What is a Silver Alert?
- July 10, 2020 - What is a guardian advocate for a person with a developmental disability?
- July 3, 2020 - What is a memory disorder clinic?
- June 26, 2020 - What is the SHINE program?
- June 19, 2020 - What is a special needs shelter?
- June 12, 2020 - What is identity theft?
- June 5, 2020 - What are Aid and Attendance and Housebound benefits for veterans?