Elder Law Issues
Elder Law Issues broadcasts each Friday at 10:04 am on 88.9 WFSU-FM. Sponsored by Elder Law attorney Twyla Sketchley of The Sketchley Law Firm, Elder Law Issues addresses the questions and concerns of seniors and their caregivers.
If you have a question, please email email@example.com. Please reference Elder Law Issues in the subject line of your message.
- November 29, 2019 - What is a health care proxy?
- November 22, 2019 - What is a health care surrogate designation?
- November 8, 2019 - What is Medicaid?
- November 1, 2019 - What is Medicare?
- October 25, 2019 - What is Elder Law?
- October 18, 2019 - I received a letter from the lottery stating I won a substantial prize but need to pay taxes or a processing fee before I can collect. Is this a scam?
- October 11, 2019 - I received a call from Microsoft stating they identified my computer as running slow and they needed to access it to fix it. Is this a scam?
- October 4, 2019 - I received a call from someone claiming to be the IRS asking me to send them money for taxes. Is this a scam?
- September 27, 2019 - Can someone help me when I'm appealing a denial of Medicare coverage?
- September 20, 2019 - What is a Beneficiary and Family Centered Care Quality Improvement Organization under Medicare?