Elder Law Issues
Elder Law Issues broadcasts each Friday at 10:04 am on 88.9 WFSU-FM. Sponsored by Elder Law attorney Twyla Sketchley of The Sketchley Law Firm, Elder Law Issues addresses the questions and concerns of seniors and their caregivers.
If you have a question, please email email@example.com. Please reference Elder Law Issues in the subject line of your message.
- April 16, 2021 - My father wants his ashes scattered in a national park. Can we do that?
- April 9, 2021 - My mother appointed me as her power of attorney. What should I do?
- April 2, 2021 - Can a non-lawyer advise me about my estate and long term care planning?
- March 26, 2021 - I’m turning 65, what do I need to do?
- March 19, 2021 - What should I do if I think my elderly parent is no longer a safe driver?
- March 12, 2021 - What is the Statewide Medicaid Managed Care Long Term Care Program?
- March 5, 2021 - What is managed care?
- February 26, 2021 - I wrote out my last will and testament by hand. Is it valid?
- February 19, 2021 - How can families prevent conflict associated with caregiving?
- February 12, 2021 - How often should you review your estate plan?