Elder Law Issues
Elder Law Issues broadcasts each Friday at 10:04 am on 88.9 WFSU-FM. Sponsored by Elder Law attorney Twyla Sketchley of The Sketchley Law Firm, Elder Law Issues addresses the questions and concerns of seniors and their caregivers.
If you have a question, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Elder Law Issues in the subject line of your message.
- October 16, 2020 - What is an aging resource center, or ARC?
- October 9, 2020 - How do I find information about the ratings of a nursing home in Florida?
- October 2, 2020 - What is hospice care?
- September 18, 2020 - Are there independent living apartments available only to individuals over a certain age?
- September 11, 2020 - Are there veterans administration benefits available to cover the costs of long term care of individuals who have not served in the military?
- September 4, 2020 - What do I need to do if my elderly parents are moving in with me?
- August 28, 2020 - I have a disabled child. Is it best to leave them nothing in my will?
- August 21, 2020 - What is informed consent for medical treatment?
- August 14, 2020 - What is a family guardian?
- August 7, 2020 - What is a professional guardian?