Risk and Insurance Today
Risk and Insurance Today airs on Thursdays at 10:04 am on 88.9 WFSU-FM, answering your questions related to risk management and insurance issues in today's evolving world.
Risk and Insurance Today is brought to you by the team of professionals at Doug Croley Insurance Services. Mary Katharine (Croley) Lawler holds a Bachelor's degree and a Master's degree in Risk Management and Insurance from Florida State University. Will Croley is a recent graduate of the Jim Moran Institute and currently serves as president of the Network of Entrepreneurs and Business Advocates (NEBA). Both are licensed Florida Insurance Agents and serve on the executive team of Doug Croley Insurance Services. Find out more at www.dougcroleyins.com.
If you have a question, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Risk and Insurance Today in the subject line of your message.
- December 5, 2019 - When would a business, or business owner, purchase life insurance?
- November 28, 2019 - When is the best time to purchase life insurance?
- November 21, 2019 - I serve on a nonprofit board. Do I need to worry about anything?
- November 14, 2019 - Why does having a pool with a diving board, a trampoline or a dog increase my insurance premiums?
- November 7, 2019 - What is Business Income and Extra Expense coverage?
- October 24, 2019 - What is a personal umbrella policy?
- October 17, 2019 - Do I have flood insurance? Do I need flood insurance?
- October 10, 2019 - Submit your questions
- October 3, 2019 - Do I really need uninsured motorist coverage since it is not required?
- September 26, 2019 - What should I do if I'm in a minor accident where nobody is injured but there is damage to the vehicles?