Risk and Insurance Today
Risk and Insurance Today airs on Wednesdays at 3:04 pm on 88.9 WFSU-FM, answering your questions related to risk management and insurance issues in today's evolving world.
Risk and Insurance Today is brought to you by the team of professionals at Doug Croley Insurance Services. Mary Katharine (Croley) Lawler holds a Bachelor's degree and a Master's degree in Risk Management and Insurance from Florida State University. Will Croley is a recent graduate of the Jim Moran Institute and currently serves as president of the Network of Entrepreneurs and Business Advocates (NEBA). Both are licensed Florida Insurance Agents and serve on the executive team of Doug Croley Insurance Services. Find out more at www.dougcroleyins.com.
If you have a question, please email email@example.com. Please reference Risk and Insurance Today in the subject line of your message.
- April 14, 2021 - I have heard a lot about pay-as-you-go, use-based insurance and telematics for auto insurance. Can you tell me more about that and if I should try it?
- April 7, 2021 - I have a teen whose about to start driving. Is there anything we can do to save money on our auto insurance?
- March 31, 2021 - Are there specific or common exclusions I should be aware of on my homeowners’ insurance?
- March 24, 2021 - Is insurance a commodity?
- March 17, 2021 - When should I shop for home insurance?
- March 10, 2021 - Why does the insurance company care about the breed of my dog?
- March 3, 2021 - I am having work done at my home. Do I need to make sure the contractor has insurance?
- February 24, 2021 - I was reviewing my home policy and I see the home is insured for $300,000. I looked online and I can only sell my home for $250,000. So, can I lower my insurance limit?
- February 17, 2021 - I have heard a lot about pay-as-you-go, use-based insurance and telematics for auto insurance. Can you tell me more about that and if I should try it?
- February 3, 2021 - I have a teen whose about to start driving. Is there anything we can do to save money on our auto insurance?