Education Insights airs on Mondays at 3:04 pm and answers your questions related to research, ideas, and challenges from the world of learning, schooling, and engaging minds.
Education Insights is brought to you by the team of professional educators at Cornerstone Learning Community, a preschool - 8th grade school where research based practices are employed to educate the whole child. You can find them at CornerstoneLC.com.
If you have a question, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Education Insights in the subject line of your message.
- September 28, 2020 - What is the International Baccalaureate?
- September 21, 2020 - What is the difference between STEM and STEAM in education?
- September 14, 2020 - Should schools teach young students a foreign language?
- September 7, 2020 - What is service learning?
- August 31, 2020 - How does exercise affect learning?
- August 24, 2020 - What role do emotions play in learning?
- August 17, 2020 - What does it mean to be a play based learning environment?
- August 10, 2020 - What are some hallmarks of quality homework assignments?
- August 3, 2020 - What does research say about homework that leads to the greatest learning?
- July 27, 2020 - What is a whole child education?