Education Insights airs on Mondays at 3:04 pm and answers your questions related to research, ideas, and challenges from the world of learning, schooling, and engaging minds.
Education Insights is brought to you by the team of professional educators at Cornerstone Learning Community, a preschool - 8th grade school where research based practices are employed to educate the whole child. You can find them at CornerstoneLC.com.
If you have a question, please email email@example.com. Please reference Education Insights in the subject line of your message.
- January 18, 2021 - How can parents and teachers better understand and meet student needs?
- January 11, 2021 - What is the International Baccalaureate?
- January 4, 2021 - What is the difference between STEM and STEAM in education?
- December 28, 2020 - Should schools teach young students a foreign language?
- December 21, 2020 - What is service learning?
- December 14, 2020 - How does exercise affect learning?
- December 7, 2020 - What role do emotions play in learning?
- November 30, 2020 - What does it mean to be a play based learning environment?
- November 23, 2020 - What are some hallmarks of quality homework assignments?
- November 16, 2020 - What does research say about homework that leads to the greatest learning?