Here's the Dish
Executive Chef David Gwynn of Cypress Restaurant and Vertigo Burgers & Fries invites you to listen to "Here’s the Dish," a weekly culinary moment for the foodie in you. This segment airs on WFSU-FM each Friday at 3:04 pm ET.
Cypress Restaurant offers a creative southern-inspired menu featuring chef-cut meats, Gulf seafood, local produce and a diverse selection of wines and spirits. Vertigo Burgers & Fries features a chef-created menu of original made-to-order burgers.
If you have a question, please email email@example.com. Please reference Here's the Dish in the subject line of your message.
- March 27, 2020 - What are some food safety tips that the home cook needs to know?
- March 20, 2020 - Is there any merit to the months with an â€śRâ€ť rule when eating oysters?
- March 13, 2020 - Is there any merit to the months with an â€śRâ€ť rule when eating oysters?
- March 6, 2020 - What is a roux and how is it used?
- February 28, 2020 - What is a fermented food?
- February 21, 2020 - What is cheese rind and why is it important?
- February 14, 2020 - Whatâ€™s the best approach for selecting cheeses for an exceptional cheese board?
- February 7, 2020 - How is a stock made?
- January 31, 2020 - What is a stock?
- January 24, 2020 - What makes a good salad dressing?