2022 Camp TV Info
Camp TV is returning for a 3rd season this summer! This endearing series captures the excitement and enrichment of a day camp experience for kids 5-10 years old. Fan favorite and host, Zachary Noah Piser, returns as head counselor and is joined by a new member of the team, co-counselor Mia Weinberger. Experts and teaching artists from leading educational and cultural institutions across the country are back to present segments focusing on math, literacy, science, arts, movement and more.
Camp TV Summer Book List
- Shiver Me Letters by June Sobel (Author), Henry Cole (Illustrator)
- The Invisible String by Patrice Karst (Author), Joanne Lew-Vriethoff (Illustrator)
- Night at the Fair by Donald Crews (author, illustrator)
- Not Quite Narwhal by Jessica Sima (author, illustrator)
- A Stone Sat Still by Brenden Wenzel (illustrator)
- Splashdance by Liz Starin (author)
- Mustache Duckstache by Amy Young (Author), AJ Young (Illustrator)
- Have You Filled a Bucket Today?: A Guide to Daily Happiness for Kids by Carol McCloud (Author), David Messing (Illustrator)
- Tiny, Perfect Things by M. H. Clark (Author), Madeline Kloepper (Illustrator)
- I am Love: A Book of Compassion by Susan Verde (Author), Peter H. Reynolds (Illustrator)
PBS CAMP TV – The homepage for archived episodes of CAMP TV!
Camp TV on PBS LearningMedia – Explore the collection on PBS LearningMedia, PBS’s one-stop resource for all things educational media. Here you’ll find standards-aligned curriculum and lesson plans, activities, and games to have fun with at home or in the classroom – all free for you and your kiddo or classroom to use!
2021 Camp TV Info
Thanks to grant funding from WNET in New York, WFSU Public Media will be highlighting amazing partner organizations from across the Tallahassee area in our own series of Camp TV videos! Throughout the 2021 summer break, WFSU partnered with the following superstar community partners. Segments premiered on WFSU-TV, Facebook, and YouTube:
In conjunction with this exciting new televised programming, WFSU Public Media introduced a brand new camp for the 2021 Summer break, PBS Camp TV! This virtual camp – sponsored by Leon County Schools – brought a day-camp experience to your living room with incredible local partner spotlights, engaging hands-on activities, and standards-aligned educational content that comes together seamlessly to bring fun and learning to your living room.
Below you can find all of the activity guides for the 2021 season of Camp TV.
|Season 2 Activity Guides|
|Episode 1 – Summer Celebration Day|
|Episode 2 – Snow Day|
|Episode 3 – Pattern Day|
|Episode 4 – Inside Out Day|
|Episode 5 – Tie Day|
|Episode 6 – Independence Day|
|Episode 7 – Celebrate Your Name Day|
|Episode 8 – Sports Day|
|Episode 9 – Royalty Day|
|Episode 10 – Travel Day|
Hungry for more activities? Check out the guides from Season 1, and find the accompanying episodes here!