Backyard Birding, sponsored by Wild Birds Unlimited of Tallahassee, is broadcast each Wednesday at 3:04pm on 88.9 WFSU-FM. Join host Mary Huggins as she provides ideas, tips and information to help you enhance and create more bird activity in your back yard.
If you have a question, please email email@example.com. Please reference Backyard Birding in the subject line of your message.
- May 30, 2018 - How do I select a hummingbird feeder?
- May 23, 2018 - How should I mount my bluebird box?
- May 16, 2018 - Why are some coffees advertised as bird-friendly?
- May 9, 2018 - What are the benefits of attracting birds to my yard?
- May 2, 2018 - What does the expression "responsible bird feeding" mean?
- April 25, 2018 - Is there a seed I can use to keep squirrels off my feeders?
- April 18, 2018 - What type of shelter should I provide for my backyard birds?
- April 11, 2018 - I found my bluebird nest destroyed and the babies gone. What happened?
- April 4, 2018 - What birds should I expect to see during migration?
- March 28, 2018 - How do I select a hummingbird feeder?