Risk and Insurance Today
Risk and Insurance Today airs on Thursdays at 10:04 am on 88.9 WFSU-FM, answering your questions related to risk management and insurance issues in today's evolving world.
Risk and Insurance Today is brought to you by the team of professionals at Doug Croley Insurance Services. Mary Katharine (Croley) Lawler holds a Bachelor's degree and a Master's degree in Risk Management and Insurance from Florida State University. Will Croley is a recent graduate of the Jim Moran Institute and currently serves as president of the Network of Entrepreneurs and Business Advocates (NEBA). Both are licensed Florida Insurance Agents and serve on the executive team of Doug Croley Insurance Services. Find out more at www.dougcroleyins.com.
If you have a question, please email email@example.com. Please reference Risk and Insurance Today in the subject line of your message.
- March 21, 2019 - Why do insurance companies, or my insurance agent, care who lives with me or drives my car? Why is that their business?
- March 14, 2019 - I own a business and have heard about employment practices insurance but, is this something I need?
- March 7, 2019 - My employees are traveling out of the country for meetings. So will workers compensation coverage protect them while they are out of the country?
- February 28, 2019 - My employer provides life insurance, why should I buy a separate policy?
- February 21, 2019 - Do I really need uninsured motorist coverage on my auto policy?
- February 14, 2019 - How can a new roof save me money on my homeowners insurance?
- February 7, 2019 - When would a business, or business owner, purchase life insurance?
- January 31, 2019 - When is the best time to purchase life insurance?
- January 24, 2019 - I serve on a nonprofit board. Do I need to worry about anything?
- January 17, 2019 - Why does having a pool with a diving board, a trampoline or a dog increase my insurance premiums?