Risk and Insurance Today
Risk and Insurance Today airs on Thursdays at 10:04 am on 88.9 WFSU-FM, answering your questions related to risk management and insurance issues in today's evolving world.
Risk and Insurance Today is brought to you by the team of professionals at Doug Croley Insurance Services. Mary Katharine (Croley) Lawler holds a Bachelor's degree and a Master's degree in Risk Management and Insurance from Florida State University. Will Croley is a recent graduate of the Jim Moran Institute and currently serves as president of the Network of Entrepreneurs and Business Advocates (NEBA). Both are licensed Florida Insurance Agents and serve on the executive team of Doug Croley Insurance Services. Find out more at www.dougcroleyins.com.
If you have a question, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Risk and Insurance Today in the subject line of your message.
- October 17, 2019 - Do I have flood insurance? Do I need flood insurance?
- October 10, 2019 - Submit your questions
- October 3, 2019 - Do I really need uninsured motorist coverage since it is not required?
- September 26, 2019 - What should I do if I'm in a minor accident where nobody is injured but there is damage to the vehicles?
- September 19, 2019 - My job requires me to keep sensitive information for our clients. If our computer of file system was to be hacked and someone stole their identity, will my insurance pay for that?
- September 12, 2019 - Why do insurance companies, or my insurance agent, care who lives with me or drives my car? Why is that their business?
- September 5, 2019 - I own a business and have heard about employment practices insurance but, is this something I need?
- August 29, 2019 - My employees are traveling out of the country for meetings. So will workers compensation coverage protect them while they are out of the country?
- August 22, 2019 - I use my personal car for business, is that ok?
- August 15, 2019 - Can I use life insurance to give to a charity I love?