Education Insights airs on Mondays at 3:04 pm and answers your questions related to research, ideas, and challenges from the world of learning, schooling, and engaging minds.
Education Insights is brought to you by the team of professional educators at Cornerstone Learning Community, a preschool - 8th grade school where research based practices are employed to educate the whole child. You can find them at CornerstoneLC.com.
If you have a question, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Education Insights in the subject line of your message.
- June 18, 2018 - How can parents and teachers better understand and meet student needs?
- June 11, 2018 - What is the International Baccalaureate?
- June 4, 2018 - What is the difference between STEM and STEAM in education?
- May 28, 2018 - Should schools teach young students a foreign language?
- May 21, 2018 - What is service learning?
- May 14, 2018 - How does exercise affect learning?
- May 7, 2018 - What role do emotions play in learning?
- April 30, 2018 - What are some hallmarks of quality homework assignments?
- April 23, 2018 - What does research say about homework that leads to the greatest learning?
- April 16, 2018 - What does it mean to be a play based learning environment?