Education Insights airs on Mondays at 3:04 pm and answers your questions related to research, ideas, and challenges from the world of learning, schooling, and engaging minds.
Education Insights is brought to you by the team of professional educators at Cornerstone Learning Community, a preschool - 8th grade school where research based practices are employed to educate the whole child. You can find them at CornerstoneLC.com.
If you have a question, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Education Insights in the subject line of your message.
- January 14, 2019 - How can parents and teachers better understand and meet student needs?
- January 7, 2019 - What is the International Baccalaureate?
- December 31, 2018 - What is the difference between STEM and STEAM in education?
- December 24, 2018 - Should schools teach young students a foreign language?
- December 17, 2018 - What is service learning?
- December 10, 2018 - How does exercise affect learning?
- December 3, 2018 - What role do emotions play in learning?
- November 26, 2018 - What are some hallmarks of quality homework assignments?
- November 19, 2018 - What does research say about homework that leads to the greatest learning?
- November 12, 2018 - What does it mean to be a play based learning environment?