Here's the Dish
Executive Chef David Gwynn of Cypress Restaurant and Vertigo Burgers & Fries invites you to listen to "Here’s the Dish," a weekly culinary moment for the foodie in you. This segment airs on WFSU-FM each Friday at 3:04 pm ET.
Cypress Restaurant offers a creative southern-inspired menu featuring chef-cut meats, Gulf seafood, local produce and a diverse selection of wines and spirits. Vertigo Burgers & Fries features a chef-created menu of original made-to-order burgers.
If you have a question, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Here's the Dish in the subject line of your message.
- January 17, 2020 - What makes a great burger?
- January 10, 2020 - Whatâ€™s the best approach for pairing wine and beer with food?
- January 3, 2020 - Is there a rule of thumb for when to use fresh and dry herbs?
- December 27, 2019 - How do I know when itâ€™s done?
- December 20, 2019 - What's the goal when cooking the holiday turkey?
- December 13, 2019 - How do you pan sear a piece of fish or meat?
- December 6, 2019 - What are some food safety tips that the home cook needs to know?
- November 29, 2019 - What is cheese rind and why is it important?
- November 22, 2019 - What's the goal when cooking the Thanksgiving turkey?
- November 8, 2019 - Whatâ€™s the best approach for selecting cheeses for an exceptional cheese board?