Here's the Dish
Executive Chef David Gwynn of Cypress Restaurant and Vertigo Burgers & Fries invites you to listen to "Here’s the Dish," a weekly culinary moment for the foodie in you. This segment airs on WFSU-FM each Friday at 3:04 pm ET.
Cypress Restaurant offers a creative southern-inspired menu featuring chef-cut meats, Gulf seafood, local produce and a diverse selection of wines and spirits. Vertigo Burgers & Fries features a chef-created menu of original made-to-order burgers.
If you have a question, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Here's the Dish in the subject line of your message.
- August 10, 2018 - Is there a rule of thumb for when to use fresh and dry herbs?
- August 3, 2018 - How do I know when it's done?
- July 27, 2018 - How do you pan sear a piece of fish or meat?
- July 20, 2018 - What is cheese rind and why is it important?
- July 13, 2018 - Whatâ€™s the best approach for selecting cheeses for an exceptional cheese board?
- July 6, 2018 - How is a stock made?
- June 29, 2018 - What is a stock?
- June 22, 2018 - What makes a good salad dressing?
- June 15, 2018 - What makes a great burger?
- June 8, 2018 - What's the best approach for paring wine and beer with food?