Here's the Dish
Executive Chef David Gwynn of Cypress Restaurant and Vertigo Burgers & Fries invites you to listen to "Here’s the Dish," a weekly culinary moment for the foodie in you. This segment airs on WFSU-FM each Friday at 3:04 pm ET.
Cypress Restaurant offers a creative southern-inspired menu featuring chef-cut meats, Gulf seafood, local produce and a diverse selection of wines and spirits. Vertigo Burgers & Fries features a chef-created menu of original made-to-order burgers.
If you have a question, please email email@example.com. Please reference Here's the Dish in the subject line of your message.
- April 19, 2019 - What's the goal when cooking the holiday turkey?
- April 12, 2019 - Is there a rule of thumb for when to use fresh and dry herbs?
- April 5, 2019 - How do I know when itâ€™s done?
- March 29, 2019 - How do you pan sear a piece of fish or meat?
- March 22, 2019 - What are some food safety tips that the home cook needs to know?
- March 15, 2019 - What is cheese rind and why is it important?
- March 8, 2019 - Whatâ€™s the best approach for selecting cheeses for an exceptional cheese board?
- March 1, 2019 - How is a stock made?
- February 22, 2019 - What is a stock?
- February 15, 2019 - What makes a good salad dressing?