Elder Law Issues
Elder Law Issues broadcasts each Friday at 10:04 am on 88.9 WFSU-FM. Sponsored by Elder Law attorney Twyla Sketchley of The Sketchley Law Firm, Elder Law Issues addresses the questions and concerns of seniors and their caregivers.
If you have a question, please email email@example.com. Please reference Elder Law Issues in the subject line of your message.
- July 23, 2021 - What is Medicaid fraud?
- July 16, 2021 - What is Medicare fraud?
- July 9, 2021 - What is social security fraud?
- July 2, 2021 - What is the Qualifying Individual Program?
- June 25, 2021 - What is the Specified Low-Income Medicare Beneficiary Program?
- June 18, 2021 - What is the Qualified Medicare Beneficiary Program?
- June 11, 2021 - My mother needs to be placed in a nursing home. How do we pick a good one?
- June 4, 2021 - How do I know if an attorney is competent in elder law?
- May 28, 2021 - What are the signs of abuse in a nursing home or assisted living facility?
- May 21, 2021 - What is a good gift for someone with dementia?