Elder Law Issues
Elder Law Issues broadcasts each Friday at 10:04 am on 88.9 WFSU-FM. Sponsored by Elder Law attorney Twyla Sketchley of The Sketchley Law Firm, Elder Law Issues addresses the questions and concerns of seniors and their caregivers.
If you have a question, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Elder Law Issues in the subject line of your message.
- November 9, 2018 - What will it cost to have my long term care provided in my home?
- November 2, 2018 - What services will I need if I want long term care in my home?
- October 26, 2018 - What is Medicaid fraud?
- October 19, 2018 - What is Medicare fraud?
- September 28, 2018 - What is social security fraud?
- September 21, 2018 - What is the Qualifying Individual Program?
- September 14, 2018 - What is the Specified Low-Income Medicare Beneficiary Program?
- September 7, 2018 - What is the Qualified Medicare Beneficiary Program?
- August 31, 2018 - My mother needs to be placed in a nursing home. How do we pick a good one?
- August 24, 2018 - How do I know if an attorney is competent in elder law?