Elder Law Issues
Elder Law Issues broadcasts each Friday at 10:04 am on 88.9 WFSU-FM. Sponsored by Elder Law attorney Twyla Sketchley of The Sketchley Law Firm, Elder Law Issues addresses the questions and concerns of seniors and their caregivers.
If you have a question, please email email@example.com. Please reference Elder Law Issues in the subject line of your message.
- February 22, 2019 - We are in our 60's and considering getting married. How can marriage impact us?
- February 15, 2019 - Should we purchase prepaid funeral arrangements for our mother who has Alzheimer's?
- February 8, 2019 - What steps should I take after a loved one dies?
- February 1, 2019 - What factors should I consider when choosing a home health agency for my father?
- January 25, 2019 - Has Florida changed its definition of exploitation?
- January 18, 2019 - What is a senior center?
- January 11, 2019 - What is the Older Americans Act?
- January 4, 2019 - What precautions should I take if I am traveling with someone with dementia?
- December 28, 2018 - Are there special preparations for seniors in hurricane season?
- December 21, 2018 - My mother has been told she needs 24 hour a day care. What are our options for getting that care?