Elder Law Issues
Elder Law Issues broadcasts each Friday at 10:04 am on 88.9 WFSU-FM. Sponsored by Elder Law attorney Twyla Sketchley of The Sketchley Law Firm, Elder Law Issues addresses the questions and concerns of seniors and their caregivers.
If you have a question, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Elder Law Issues in the subject line of your message.
- April 19, 2019 - What is a family guardian?
- April 12, 2019 - What is a guardian?
- April 5, 2019 - What is guardianship?
- March 29, 2019 - Recognizing October as National Guardianship Month
- March 22, 2019 - What is considered exempt property in a probate proceeding?
- March 15, 2019 - What is the family allowance in a probate proceeding?
- March 8, 2019 - What is an elective share?
- March 1, 2019 - Are there special financial considerations made to a deceased person's family in a probate estate?
- February 22, 2019 - We are in our 60's and considering getting married. How can marriage impact us?
- February 15, 2019 - Should we purchase prepaid funeral arrangements for our mother who has Alzheimer's?