Elder Law Issues
Elder Law Issues broadcasts each Friday at 10:04 am on 88.9 WFSU-FM. Sponsored by Elder Law attorney Twyla Sketchley of The Sketchley Law Firm, Elder Law Issues addresses the questions and concerns of seniors and their caregivers.
If you have a question, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Elder Law Issues in the subject line of your message.
- August 23, 2019 - My mother is in a nursing home and was told she had to leave by the end of the week but, we don't believe she is well enough to go home. Does she have to leave?
- August 16, 2019 - Can a business refuse to allow me in with my service animal?
- August 9, 2019 - Is it illegal to represent a pet as a service animal?
- August 2, 2019 - What are the basic costs of a service dog and how are they paid for?
- July 26, 2019 - How does an individual with a disability get a service dog?
- July 19, 2019 - What is a guide dog for the visually impaired?
- July 12, 2019 - What is a service dog?
- July 5, 2019 - My mother died without a will. What happens to her property?
- June 28, 2019 - I was told I need a living trust on my property. Do I?
- June 21, 2019 - What is hospice care?