Elder Law Issues
Elder Law Issues broadcasts each Friday at 10:04 am on 88.9 WFSU-FM. Sponsored by Elder Law attorney Twyla Sketchley of The Sketchley Law Firm, Elder Law Issues addresses the questions and concerns of seniors and their caregivers.
If you have a question, please email email@example.com. Please reference Elder Law Issues in the subject line of your message.
- July 20, 2018 - How can I tell if my aging parents need help?
- July 13, 2018 - My sister is my mother's caregiver and I want to help. Is there any way I can help without offending her?
- July 6, 2018 - My father wants his ashes scattered in a national park. Can we do that?
- June 29, 2018 - My mother appointed me as her power of attorney. What should I do?
- June 22, 2018 - Can a non-lawyer advise me about my estate and long term care plan?
- June 15, 2018 - I'm turning 65, what do I need to do?
- June 8, 2018 - What should I do if I think my elderly parent is no longer a safe driver?
- June 1, 2018 - What is the Statewide Medicaid Managed Care Long Term Care Program?
- May 25, 2018 - What is managed care?
- May 18, 2018 - I wrote out my last will and testament by hand. Is it valid?