Elder Law Issues
Elder Law Issues broadcasts each Friday at 10:04 am on 88.9 WFSU-FM. Sponsored by Elder Law attorney Twyla Sketchley of The Sketchley Law Firm, Elder Law Issues addresses the questions and concerns of seniors and their caregivers.
If you have a question, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Elder Law Issues in the subject line of your message.
- June 22, 2018 - Can a non-lawyer advise me about my estate and long term care plan?
- June 15, 2018 - I'm turning 65, what do I need to do?
- June 8, 2018 - What should I do if I think my elderly parent is no longer a safe driver?
- June 1, 2018 - What is the Statewide Medicaid Managed Care Long Term Care Program?
- May 25, 2018 - What is managed care?
- May 18, 2018 - I wrote out my last will and testament by hand. Is it valid?
- May 11, 2018 - How can families prevent conflict associated with caregiving?
- May 4, 2018 - How often should you review your estate plan?
- April 27, 2018 - Do I need a trust for my property?
- April 20, 2018 - What are the basic estate planning documents that an individual needs?