Aging Today broadcasts each Tuesday at 3:04 pm on 88.9 WFSU-FM. Sponsored by The Pepper Institute on Aging and Public Policy and the Claude Pepper Center, Aging Today discusses research on the possibilities and challenges of an aging society. Aging Today is also sponsored in part by the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute.
If you have a question, please email email@example.com. Please reference Aging Today in the subject line of your message.
- September 17, 2019 - How are nursing homes rated?
- September 10, 2019 - What is the Older Americans Act?
- September 3, 2019 - How rapidly is the world’s population aging?
- August 27, 2019 - How does roadway design affect older drivers?
- August 20, 2019 - What was the Townsend Movement?
- August 13, 2019 - Is the supply of long term care workers keeping up with the need for their services?
- August 6, 2019 - Who was Maggie Kuhn?
- July 30, 2019 - Who are the workers providing paid care to older Americans?
- July 23, 2019 - What is Meals on Wheels?
- July 16, 2019 - How do pets affect our well-being in later life?