Aging Today broadcasts each Tuesday at 3:04 pm on 88.9 WFSU-FM. Sponsored by The Pepper Institute on Aging and Public Policy and the Claude Pepper Center, Aging Today discusses research on the possibilities and challenges of an aging society. Aging Today is also sponsored in part by the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute.
If you have a question, please email email@example.com. Please reference Aging Today in the subject line of your message.
- November 12, 2019 - What are the consequences of uncorrected hearing loss?
- November 5, 2019 - How common is it for Americans to fall into homelessness in their later years?
- October 29, 2019 - Does homelessness lead to premature aging?
- October 22, 2019 - How many older Americans are homeless?
- October 15, 2019 - How many children live with their grandparents?
- October 8, 2019 - How has grandparenting changed over time?
- October 1, 2019 - How does the risk of depression vary across age groups?
- September 24, 2019 - What is quality of life in nursing homes?
- September 17, 2019 - How are nursing homes rated?
- September 10, 2019 - What is the Older Americans Act?