Aging Today broadcasts each Tuesday at 3:04 pm on 88.9 WFSU-FM. Sponsored by The Pepper Institute on Aging and Public Policy and the Claude Pepper Center, Aging Today discusses research on the possibilities and challenges of an aging society. Aging Today is also sponsored in part by the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute.
If you have a question, please email email@example.com. Please reference Aging Today in the subject line of your message.
- July 16, 2019 - How do pets affect our well-being in later life?
- July 9, 2019 - Who provides care to older Americans needing assistance?
- July 2, 2019 - What is a small house nursing home?
- June 25, 2019 - How common is hearing loss in later life?
- June 18, 2019 - What are the consequences of uncorrected hearing loss?
- June 11, 2019 - Why are Social Security benefits indexed?
- June 4, 2019 - Why are older workers the fastest growing part of the US labor force?
- May 28, 2019 - What are defined benefit retirement plans?
- May 21, 2019 - Can we count on having Social Security in the future?
- May 14, 2019 - How much income do retirees get from Social Security?