Aging Today broadcasts each Tuesday at 3:04 pm on 88.9 WFSU-FM. Sponsored by The Pepper Institute on Aging and Public Policy and the Claude Pepper Center, Aging Today discusses research on the possibilities and challenges of an aging society. Aging Today is also sponsored in part by the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute.
If you have a question, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Aging Today in the subject line of your message.
- September 25, 2018 - How much does assisted living cost?
- September 18, 2018 - How many people plan for their transition from driving?
- September 11, 2018 - Do older drivers have more crashes than younger ones?
- September 4, 2018 - Could the extra years people are living nowadays change how we think about the life course?
- August 28, 2018 - What is quality of life in nursing homes?
- August 21, 2018 - How does the risk of depression vary across age groups?
- August 14, 2018 - How are nursing homes rated?
- August 7, 2018 - What is the Older Americans Act?
- July 31, 2018 - How does roadway design affect older drivers?
- July 24, 2018 - Why do women tend to outlive men?