Aging Today broadcasts each Tuesday at 3:04 pm on 88.9 WFSU-FM. Sponsored by The Pepper Institute on Aging and Public Policy and the Claude Pepper Center, Aging Today discusses research on the possibilities and challenges of an aging society. Aging Today is also sponsored in part by the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute.
If you have a question, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Aging Today in the subject line of your message.
- November 13, 2018 - Who provides care to older Americans needing assistance?
- November 6, 2018 - What is a small house nursing home?
- October 30, 2018 - Why are Social Security benefits indexed?
- October 23, 2018 - Why are older workers the fastest growing part of the US labor force?
- October 16, 2018 - What are defined benefit retirement plans?
- October 9, 2018 - Can we count on having Social Security in the future?
- October 2, 2018 - How much income do retirees get from Social Security?
- September 25, 2018 - How much does assisted living cost?
- September 18, 2018 - How many people plan for their transition from driving?
- September 11, 2018 - Do older drivers have more crashes than younger ones?