Aging Today broadcasts each Tuesday at 3:04 pm on 88.9 WFSU-FM. Sponsored by The Pepper Institute on Aging and Public Policy and the Claude Pepper Center, Aging Today discusses research on the possibilities and challenges of an aging society. Aging Today is also sponsored in part by the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute.
If you have a question, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Aging Today in the subject line of your message.
- July 17, 2018 - What was the Townsend Movement?
- July 10, 2018 - Who was Claude Pepper?
- July 3, 2018 - What is lifelong learning?
- June 26, 2018 - How has life expectancy changed over time?
- June 19, 2018 - Is the supply of long term care workers keeping up with the need for their services?
- June 12, 2018 - Who was Maggie Kuhn?
- June 5, 2018 - Who are the workers providing paid care to older Americans?
- May 29, 2018 - What is Meals on Wheels?
- May 22, 2018 - How do pets affect our well-being in later life?
- May 15, 2018 - Who provides care to older Americans needing assistance?