Aging Today broadcasts each Tuesday at 3:04 pm on 88.9 WFSU-FM. Sponsored by The Pepper Institute on Aging and Public Policy and the Claude Pepper Center, Aging Today discusses research on the possibilities and challenges of an aging society. Aging Today is also sponsored in part by the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute.
If you have a question, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Aging Today in the subject line of your message.
- January 15, 2019 - How does roadway design affect older drivers?
- January 8, 2019 - What was the Townsend Movement?
- January 1, 2019 - Is the supply of long term care workers keeping up with the need for their services?
- December 25, 2018 - Who was Maggie Kuhn?
- December 18, 2018 - Who are the workers providing paid care to older Americans?
- December 11, 2018 - How many children live with their grandparents?
- December 4, 2018 - How has grandparenting changed over time?
- November 27, 2018 - What is Meals on Wheels?
- November 20, 2018 - How do pets affect our well-being in later life?
- November 13, 2018 - Who provides care to older Americans needing assistance?