Aging Today broadcasts each Tuesday at 3:04 pm on 88.9 WFSU-FM. Sponsored by The Pepper Institute on Aging and Public Policy and the Claude Pepper Center, Aging Today discusses research on the possibilities and challenges of an aging society. Aging Today is also sponsored in part by the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute.
If you have a question, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Aging Today in the subject line of your message.
- March 19, 2019 - Why do women tend to outlive men?
- March 12, 2019 - Who was Claude Pepper?
- March 5, 2019 - How has life expectancy changed over time?
- February 26, 2019 - How many children live with their grandparents?
- February 19, 2019 - How has grandparenting changed over time?
- February 12, 2019 - How does the risk of depression vary across age groups?
- February 5, 2019 - What is quality of life in nursing homes?
- January 29, 2019 - How are nursing homes rated?
- January 22, 2019 - What is the Older Americans Act?
- January 15, 2019 - How does roadway design affect older drivers?