Wealth Watch, hosted by Stacy Bush and Kent Patrick, broadcasts each Wednesday at 3:04 pm on 88.9 WFSU-FM. Sponsored by Bush Wealth Management, Wealth Watch provides tips around investment and retirement planning.
If you have a question, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference Wealth Watch in the subject line of your message.
- July 17, 2019 - How to deal with stock market volatility.
- July 10, 2019 - What is a financial plan and do I need one?
- July 3, 2019 - The stock market seems scary. Should I avoid investing in it?
- June 26, 2019 - Retirement is years away. Do I really need to start planning for it now?
- June 19, 2019 - Is my spouse entitled to receive 50% of my Social Security benefit?
- June 12, 2019 - I need to review my Retirement Savings Plan, what should I consider?
- June 5, 2019 - Statistics show that many women are less prepared to retire compared to men. What can women do to close this gap?
- May 29, 2019 - Saving vs investing, what’s more important and why?
- May 22, 2019 - What are the new retirement plan contribution limits for IRA’s and 401k’s?
- May 15, 2019 - What do I need to do if I feel I am being scammed by someone claiming to represent the IRS?