Wealth Watch, hosted by Stacy Bush and Kent Patrick, broadcasts each Wednesday at 3:04 pm on 88.9 WFSU-FM. Sponsored by Bush Wealth Management, Wealth Watch provides tips around investment and retirement planning.
If you have a question, please email email@example.com. Please reference Wealth Watch in the subject line of your message.
- March 20, 2019 - Am I underfunding my retirement?
- March 13, 2019 - I’d like to start investing. Where should I start?
- March 6, 2019 - What’s a mutual fund?
- February 27, 2019 - What can I do with an old 401k?
- February 20, 2019 - Do I need a financial power of attorney?
- February 13, 2019 - What should I do if the stock market makes me nervous?
- February 6, 2019 - How much money will I need to retire?
- January 30, 2019 - How to deal with stock market volatility.
- January 23, 2019 - What is a financial plan and do I need one?
- January 16, 2019 - The stock market seems scary. Should I avoid investing in it?